About

This is the blog behind the curtain of kevinsteele.com. Once you click through to an article you are technically no longer on my personal web site, although conceptually we are still here.

The front page of kevinsteele.com shows the most recent posts. All posts are listed in the archive listing below. I’ll add some pagination eventually.

I do it all with mirrors


02.23.2008 – One of the things I did this winter was rediscover symmetry, exploring various sides of each of my cats. Please check out my Fearful Symmetry slide show on Flickr.

¶ And that is almost the end of this first website update for 2008, full of cats and streets and software, oh my. As well I have added a few updated notes to older posts later down the page.

¶ The site remains hand-built, although I know how much simpler life would be if blog software was generating this page. There are other irons in the fire, including a project with my cousin Adrianna, but news of that can wait for later.