About

This is the blog behind the curtain of kevinsteele.com. Once you click through to an article you are technically no longer on my personal web site, although conceptually we are still here.

The front page of kevinsteele.com shows the most recent posts. All posts are listed in the archive listing below. I’ll add some pagination eventually.

Adrianna Steele-Card 1963-2013

12.31.2013 — This site has been quiet this year. While I continued to habitually post cat and Queen West stuff to Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr, I have not been thinking much about self promotion.

¶ This last April my closest cousin Adrianna succumbed to a relentless cancer. Her mother had only just died from a different cancer. It was a really shitty winter with a worse hangover. Another time I'll have more to say about a woman who was more sister than cousin, but now I have to start thinking about 2014.

¶ Adrianna and I had been working on the second book in her Adrianna Art series. We made enough progress that I am able to complete the design. Her husband Dave and I hope to publish it Spring 2014.